9 March 2011

Fundraising my craft sets

I made fundraising craft sets for Christchurch.

And sales at Mottletop café.


I had workshop last Monday and I shown to my friends them and they purchased one set each immediately when they sew it. wow thank you so much A and M!

These set are all inside contents different each pack.


Such a cards, mini cards, tags, treat holder with chocolate, hair tie and mini doily by crochet etc.

These price are $5.50 and $10.50 but inside goods is more than over price.

If you get it direct from me, you can buy it 50 cents discount.

I will do sales during March and 20% of all sales will be donated to the Red Cross.



Thanks for your help!


If you would like to purchase the set, please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のクラフトセットを購入したい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails