22 August 2010

Order from Japan!

I got order of card from Japan fist time! Woo hoo!
I sent birthday card to friend of mine and she showed my card to hers friend.
The hers friend very interested my card, and she asked me for make one.


The Recipe:


Stamp Set: Lovely Letters Alphabet, Vintage Vogue, Vintage Labels and Jumbo wheel Very Vintage

Inks: Real Red, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink

Punches: Oval Punch

Papers: Real Red, Whisper White

Other: Glitter Diamonds, Rhinestone Brads Clear and Raised Dts Small Oval Holder from Hodgepodge Hardware.

日本語の記事はこちらから


*Have a great crafty day.*
If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このファーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails