18 August 2010

Clevedon Craft Market

I joined in Clevedon Crafts Market for sell my craft things last Sunday. The day, weather was cloudy and many customers came in. I sell greeting cards, knitting stuff and crochet small articles. I sold some knitting stuff more than card this time.





I made some Fathers day cards the day before because fathers day in three weeks. So I thought must be sold out of fathers day card! But Fathers day card sold just two, and that my friends purchased. Thanks my friends!

I plan to participate in Clevedon craft market on the third Sunday every month. So next time will be 19th September.

I making some invitation cards, crochet flower hair tie and spring scarf of cotton etc etc...

Clevedon Community Centre
2 Clevedon-Papakura Road
Clevedon
9am - 14pm every Sunday


日本語の記事は、こちらをクリックして下さい。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails