19 March 2011

Stamp Fest

We had stamp fest.


In the entrance, we display at Demonstrators samples cards, door prize and raffle prize!




Fee was $20 and $10 will be donate into the Red Cross.
Who do you think winner the raffle?





We have two groups and one group making two cards, mini card, a tag and treat folder.
This one is card making group.


Dry to Crystal Effects on the butterfly.



And other group making mini photo album.




Using Big shot.


You can design your album what you want.



My friend got a raffle!
She all the time winner my workshop prize too!




We made them just for $20!


My demonstrate below


Thank you for coming everyone and also my friends!


I think everyone seemed to very enjoy themselves.

If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails