17 March 2011

Mottletop cafe

I went to Mottletop café today.

It sold two sets last week.
Thank you for purchased them.






I mentioned donate for Christchurch last week’s one, and an addition “& Japan” also “30%” too. I will do 30% (which means 15% each) of all sales will be donated the red cross for Christchurch and Japan.

When I doing stock sets, one man asked me “Do you have birthday cards?” and he purchase one set. Thank you so much!
Also my friends Marisol has orders some cards and purchased set too. thank you so much Marisol.

Look at the Fig cake! I missed it because I was rush to go to next appointment.




I have Stamp fest on Saturday so I am quite busy in preparation for a Stamp fest.

But ASB Showground has Craft Expo from 17th to 20th so I am going to there tomorrow.

http://www.craftfest.com.au/




If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails