18 December 2017

Party Pandas's birthday Cards

My friend's son Emerson had 2 year old's birthday party tonight! 

so I made Panda birthday card !



This "Party Pandas" stamp set is so cute!
Actually... it's a FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) choice with your order from 3rd of Jan to 30th March 2018.  YOU can select this adorable panda stamp set (7 piece stamp set shown above) during SAB 2018 when you place a $110 or more order in my Stampin' UP! online store!
I stamped the background of these sweet little note cards with the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set on page 5 and the colours using Subtles Collection mix.  These cute party horns are just adorable in any colour combo, but I thought this was a fun one to try!!



You might want to get your 2018 Occasions catalogue Shopping List ready now!


"Party Pandas" stamp set is FREE SAB for 2018!! Find the stamp set on page 15 in your SAB brochure.
Need new 2018 catalogs? email me: ymcg.stamps@gmail.com

*Have a great crafty day*
If you have any questions→Email me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails