12 April 2017

On Stage and New products sneak peeks

I went "On stage" last Sat 8th of April
This big event of Stampin' Up! is held twice a year.
I'm going to show you a few pics from On Stage.

I made Demo's new friends from AUS's Pam and from Wellington's Jackie too.
Also who is traning video in USA Andrea.

NZ's Country Manager Emma is always remember me!


This time we got very front table and nice position seats.

With Emma

Pam from AUS

Jackie, Pam and me

Pam introduce new products.

This member has been join SU for 10 years.
I am at 7 years so 3 more years lol

After a short presentation, everyone got new catalogue! We were so excited!!
We had 4 make and takes, each featuring a new suite from the catalogue.

She is Andrea


This time I am promoted to SILVER.



*Have a great crafty day*
If you have any questions→Email me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails