16 March 2017

5 year old BD workshop for Arielle






I had the Birthday workshop for Arielle with 4 year old, 21 cutie boys and girls class mates of Pre-school! Harry is loves my craft class he all the time join my kids class!
Thank you so much!



I was very surprised that those children's manner was so good also when I explained that how to make the box, it was everyone so quiet to listened.
Wow I can't believe it!


I gave to them lots of pieces of cutouts so you can do decorate as you like!





After finished your decoration, I gave to you your initial tag and chocolates.

She is Arielle!


And then happy cake time!


In the birthday workshop, I will make a bunting of the birthday child's name and birthday card.
And I will make the initial tags and give a chocolate to your friends.

Please reserve 2 weeks in advance.
If you have any questions→Email me

*Have a great crafty day*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails