20 September 2016

Haunted house

I was looking for Halloween sweets but super market doesn't have yet...
Maybe after October I could buy it.

I made some Halloween project that use Home Sweet Home Thinlits die.
That's Holiday catalogue P40

I was thinking how can I opened the box for put sweet in.
One idea was open all back side.


This one is for tea light in.


This one is for sweets.


SU! supplies:
Stamps:Sweet Home
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Pumpkin Pie, Vellum Cardstock
Paper: Whisper WhiteBasic Black, Smoky SlateDaffodil DelightRich Razzleberry
Accessories Home Sweet Home Thinlits



I made a few and use  Home Sweet Home Thinlits die and Curvy keepsake Thinlits die and Candy box was old die.





SU! supplies:
Stamps: Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, A Little Foxy DSP
Accessories: Fox Builder Punch


*Have a great crafty day*
If you have any questions→Email me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails