21 September 2015

Holiday catalogue party and Ribbon shares!

We had Holiday catalogue party on 19th. Everybody had enjoyed and my self too but I was feeling strained in progress of a party and I totally forgotten take pictures!

This one is present for participants. It's Christmas tag on the paper bag.


2015 Anual Catalog Ribbon Shares
What is a Product Share? It's a great way to get a little bit of all the new ribbon. I cut the bolts of ribbon in divide a lengths and you get each color. It's a great way to figure out which ones you like the most and want to invest in. Click on Ribbon's name to jump to my product store for look another colors. 
I am offering a single ribbon price and so make sure you look for that at the bottom of this page.


http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134554&dbwsdemoid=4003774
1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon  $19.25

3 Colors








http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=123125&dbwsdemoid=4003774
 Baker's Twine $6.50

6 Colors









5 Colors
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138400&dbwsdemoid=4003774




4 Colors









4 Colors





 


 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon  $19.25

 5 Colors







 1/4" Cotton Ribbon $12.75

12 Colors








5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon $15

5 colors









1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon $15

7 Colors









Shipping prices:
New Zealand anywhere $3,

Things to remember:
1. Shipping is NOT included in the price shown.  Shipping is $3 for anywhere in New Zealand
If you are international please email me first.

2. Shares will not even be ordered from SU until they are full. So, if you order them today, it may be a few weeks before I even place the order. Then it will need to be shipped to me, cut, sorted and then I will mail it to you. I will email you to let you know as soon as your shares are full and I place the order.
3. I accept Pay Pal or you can mail me a check. Email me for details on check mailing.

4. Local peeps- No shipping needed, we will trade in person! :-)

5. Can I buy more than one share? Yes! I will cut your ribbon in one long piece. If you buy 3 shares, your ribbon will come in a 3 yard piece.


If you have any questions→Email me


*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails