30 January 2011

Valentine's Day cards

I made some Valentine’s day cards more. This time I crochet to flowers too.




 

I have two classes for an English speakers and two for Japanese  speakers for this month.

Classes are limited to 5 people so we fit around the table nicely. Bookings are essential and I'd recommend booking early as classes are filling quickly these days. If the class you are interested in is booked out, contact me if you'd like to be placed on the waiting list in case of cancellations.
Just in case I forget to ask you - if you're placing a Sale-a bration order, let me know whether you would like your free stamp set in wood mount or clear mount. You have the choice of either.

If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、 お気軽に このフォーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

*Have a great crafty day.*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails