11 July 2010

Birthday cards

Last week my friend asked me make some birthday cards for kids so I made some kids birthday cards.
Here is my card using the stamps {Lovely Letters Alphabet} & {Short & Sweet}. I really like the little cup cake of Short & Sweet stamp, htat's so cute huh!




This is card using the stamp {Happy moment} and {On Your Birthday}. I think both stamps set are very useful! 

Last one is using the stamp {Rustic Rooster} and {On Your Birhday} again! The {Rustic Rooster} is a hostess set so if you want to get it you will host for workshop and with net workshop sales of $700 or more, you can select one of our level 2 hostess sets.  


*Have a great crafty day.*
If you would like to order anything you see on this page, I am happy to help. Please contact me. From here or below mail symbol.

もしも、記事の中のStampin' Upの商品をオーダーしたい方がいましたら、
お気軽に このファーム からか下記のメールにご連絡下さいね。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails